Tag search: .Net
Our .NET development team have worked with quite a few CMS platforms over the past years and it seems like a new one is released each month, but recently there seems to be a few that are stealing the limelight and offering that little bit more than the others.
In this article I’m going to take a look at some of the top CMS platforms we’re working with, and the pros and cons they all bring.
It’s interesting to look at how much we copy learn from nature, duplicate implement others work, and sometimes overlook and ignore fantastic findings. Whilst producing software, we come across the classic dilemma of how much and how long to design, create and test the functionalities.
Through experience, my favourite language for the .NET Framework is probably F#. True, it doesn’t fit into every situation; I don’t fancy writing a website with it for example. But for scripts and utilities, there’s nothing better.
You can run things interactively using F# Interactive or you can compile something up and use it as a normal executable. It’s super-fast to prototype with, which is great when you’re just throwing ideas around the office like we often do at Branded3.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation