Tag search: smartphones
Following on from my previous post about finding the true distance between a mobile user and a POI; I’m now going to look at how to find directions from a triangulated point by a series of mobile towers and a POI.
Nowadays, mobiles are self aware geo-location devices, but not all smartphone’s are geo-location friendly and if you assume or target your application to a specific model; then you are losing out on a significant number of end users. So how can you make sure that your mobile application stays user-friendly?
Yet another innovation that was doomed for failure by the country’s foreboding cynics, has proved to be a growing trend.
The emergence of an m-commerce market; allowing online consumers to shop on their mobiles; didn’t exactly impress from the take-off. But a study released by ForeSee Results has revealed that increasing numbers of people are making their transactions via mobile web, and that number is set to swiftly accelerate.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation