Tag search: Windows 8
Last night Steven Sinofsky and Julie Larson-Green previewed the touch user experience for Windows 8 at the D9 conference in California. As usual, Walt asked plenty of tough questions which you can watch here, but today I just want to talk about a couple of things I noticed.
Continue reading »
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday