Tag search: Windows
I was watching the MIX11 Keynote last night when I heard Joe Belfiore talk about the changes in the upcoming release of Windows Phone – which is currently code-named “Mango”. Amazingly, he promised solutions for all the top problems I have when developing for the fledgling platform.
I’ve been working on a Windows Service for one of our projects recently and came to what I’m sure others have encountered and that is creating the installer without the need for command prompt.
I’ve been using Visual Studio 2008 to develop the project and as you may or may not know you need to install a windows service in order to test it, you cannot debug and test direct from VS. Microsoft have nicely packaged InstallUtil.exe which can be used from the VS command prompt to install your service and get it up and running.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday