Take control of your search results
One thing that constantly amazes me is the number of high profile sites that have no control over their search results. Take a look at the screenshot below for “Philips Shaver” and you can see that the chances of somebody bypassing the 10 highly relevant sponsored listings, 3 product search results and 3 organic results is likely to be very slim.
Combine this with the lack of a clickable title on the Philips result and you have a very inefficient search campaign. Philips has a UK store and it would be so easy for them to dominate queries like this.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised