Has Google Nuked Text Link Ads?
Text-Link-Ads.com has dropped right down the Google rankings today for the search term “Text Link Ads“. TLA has enjoyed number one rankings for a long time for this phrase and some people are no doubt speculating that Google has given them some kind of manual penalty.
Rankings come and go all the time but its rare to see a long standing site drop from number 1 to number 43.
I think TLA are a great company and their site is clearly a leader in the field so I hope its just a temporary issue.
Any ideas whats going on? Matt Cutts if you are reading this have you any comments?
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised