The Blogstorm newsletter isn't the same content you get on the site
A few people seem to have misunderstood the Blogstorm Newsletter – it isn’t the same content that’s published on the blog.
The newsletter goes out a few times per month (we’ve only sent one so far) and focusses on techniques that for some reason I don’t want to reveal on the blog. The last newsletter was excellent according to the feedback I got so the next one needs to be even better.
To sign up you need to fill in the form on the top right of the website (see image below).
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users