Thought-leading SEO and Social insights from Branded3 at Internet World
Search expert Tim Grice will be offering his advice on future SEO strategies and the recent Google algorithm change; and social guru Stephen Creek will be presenting some revolutionary findings which are sure to prove a talking point in the industry.
Starting next Tuesday, the three-day digital marketing event takes place in Earl’s Court in London, and offers an extensive free education programme from leading industry speakers. The event is now in its 20th year, and this year looks set to be the biggest yet with over 300 exhibitors.
We’re sponsoring the Social Media Theatre this year, where you’ll find some of Tim and Stephen’s talks.
To ensure you don’t miss out, take a look at Branded3’s session schedule:
Tuesday 24th April:
- 12:30 – 1:00pm: Advanced SEO Strategies for 2012 – Tim Grice
This presentation aims to help attendees understand recent Google changes and how to adapt their natural search campaigns accordingly. Tim will be looking at link-building strategies as well as Google Panda and International SEO.
- 3:00 – 3:30pm: Tweets Vs. Rankings: Does social media noise affect rankings? – Stephen Creek
In a highly-anticipated presentation, Stephen will be debuting Branded3’s findings from the largest study of its kind, analysing the relationship between the ranking of a page in Google, and the number of tweets to that page.
Thursday 26th April:
- 2:45 – 3:15, Social Media Theatre: Integrating Social with SEO – Tim Grice
Tim will look at how to use social media to enhance natural search strategies, and how you can use social to increase rankings, links and overall engagement with your customers.
If you’ve got any questions surrounding the topics of these talks, or you’d like some advice on your SEO and Digital strategies, just send an email to email@example.com to arrange a date and time at the event. If you can’t make the event next week, but would like to receive the presentation slides, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to send them over.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday