Tim Grice at Ad:Tech this Thursday
A staple event in any digital marketer’s calendar; Ad:Tech is back in London this month, and it looks set to deliver one of their best seminar programme’s yet.
Joining the likes of speakers from Google and Twitter, our Head of Search Tim Grice will be taking to the stage to talk about how we integrate SEO, PR and Social Media.
You can find Tim in the Search & Content Theatre at 11:40 this Thursday morning, where he’ll be demonstrating how large brands and SMEs can use their existing Social and PR strategies to deliver an effective SEO campaign.
Fresh from speaking at our highly successful SEO & Social Media Seminar at the beginning of the month, and delivering a valuable search workshop at Brighton SEO just last week; Tim’s talk is not to be missed, especially if you’ve been hit by the latest Panda and Penguin updates.
With the latest tips and advice in mobile, social media, online media and much more; Ad:Tech is well worth a visit. Register here and get yourself down to the National Hall, Olympia for the two-day event which starts on Wednesday.
Get in touch if you want to meet with Tim on Thursday, or if you can’t make the event but would like to receive the slides.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users