Tim Grice Joins Branded3
Hello all, just a quickie to introduce myself.
My name is Tim Grice and I am the new Search Strategist at Branded3, there is a chance you may have heard of me before or come across my blog SEO wizz, it has had the odd mention here and there :)
I am a real search addict, starting around 4-5 years ago when Adwords was first taking off, going through the affiliate marketing phrase, losing lots of money, losing lots of Adsense accounts (also having some success :) ) and well here I am.
I have been working freelance for the last 18 months slowly building a client base and expanding my portfolio with excellent results working with clients in the UK and US.
I got to a point where either I invested to take it to the next level or I looked to take my skills to a new company and more prestigious clients, Branded3 are local to me and after meeting with Vin and Patrick the choice was an easy one.
As I said I am passionate about search and am hoping to add a real bang to the online marketing team here at Branded3, hopefully I’ll have a few opportunities to fire some posts out here on blogstorm but if not you can catch me at SEOwizz.
Bye for now.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Early thoughts on Penguin 2.0
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation