Tomorrow’s Hangout topic:
Customer service on social media
This month, we’re talking customer service on social media, so you’ll receive plenty of free advice and tips on how to best engage with your customers on this platform.
If you’ve struggled with this topic or you’d simply like to know a bit more about it, make sure you get involved with our Hangout and ask the Strategists any question you like.
The first nine to join the Hangout will be able to participate in the discussion, but as many people as possible can watch the session and leave their questions and comments on the live video.
Google+ Hangouts are really simple to join if you have a webcam and even better if you have a mic! But they’re a pretty new feature, so head over to the Google+ support page to learn more about how to join a Hangout if you’re unsure.
Don’t forget, you can always tweet us any questions you have whilst watching the session live too, just remember to use the hash-tag #B3Brunch and we’ll pick it up and ask the Strategists to answer it.
So pop over to our Google+ page now to follow us and we’ll see you there tomorrow at 11:30am!
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!