TopSEOs.com $15,000 per month listing fees
There has been a lot of talk recently about how TopSEOs.com might not be the “Independent Authority on Search Vendors” they claim to be. I’ve not followed all the blog posts about it but today I decided to see just how much it would cost to get Branded3 listed on TopSEOs for all the services we offer.
As you can see from the screenshot below, the $500 monthly fee for each category adds up to a nice $15,000 per month fee for being listed. TopSEOs state that this fee is for “research and time is spent on reviewing your organization and talking to your clients” and in the next paragraph state that “unfortunately, some firms do not make their way to the final list. In such a case you will be reimbursed.”
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images