Track your search rankings with SEO Rank Monitor
Last week I started looking into a few rank tracking solutions to see what was new on the market and Yoast pointed out SEO Rank Monitor. We’ve looked quite a lot in the past at SEO analytics tools and I think this market is wide open for somebody to build a fantastic suite of tools but so far there is no clear leader.
The big issue for rank tracking tools is accuracy, most of the tools we try are inaccurate every time we use them and inaccurate data is worse than no data at all. SEO Rank Monitor has been accurate for me on every keyword I’ve tracked this week so that’s a pretty good start. The tool is in beta so if you have any issues with it then I’m sure they are happy to accept feedback.
As well as the rank tracking this tool offers features such as charting indexed pages and incoming links which is nice to have.
It’s free to try so if you are looking for a ranking tracker I suggest you give it a go.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- 5 myths about manual penalty recovery
- Google gets more aggressive with link devaluation
- Why your press releases are getting you penalised