US fans flow in One Direction to Twitition
Take a trip over to our Twitter-based petition site Twitition, and you’ll notice a lot of love for UK X-Factor band One Direction.
Thousands of the band’s fans have flooded to Twitition in a desperate bid to get the boys to their chosen US city for a special one-off show during their upcoming American tour.
A staggering 80,000 fans of the teen band have been using our award-winning application to nominate which American city they’d like to see One Direction stage a special event.
Six Twitition’s were created by @Bring1DToUS, the campaign set up by Sony Music Entertainment to drum up support for the five-piece band in America during their first ever US tour.
Whilst the campaign continues, the Twitition competition has now ended with Dallas coming out on top. The challenge to get One Direction to this city received over 29,000 Twitition signatures – a new record for our popular site!
We’re delighted that Twitition has been chosen as one of the platforms of such a huge worldwide campaign, and the results reflect the social media impact the fun site can have in just a few days.
If you’ve got a cause you’d like to promote across Twitter, head on over to Twitition now to create a petition in just a few clicks, and make something happen.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- Watch @Tim_Grice talk all things Penguin 2.0 in June’s #B3Brunch
- Content can kill your site: How to fix it
- Search expert @Tim_Grice talks Penguin 2.0 in a G+ Hangout this Thursday