We’re looking for a PHP developer
We are currently hiring for a few SEO & digital jobs in Leeds including a PHP developer. The job advert is below – CV’s to email@example.com (no agencies).
Branded3 is an award-winning digital and SEO agency, working alongside worldwide brands and companies to deliver innovative digital solutions. We’re always on the lookout for experienced and skilled digital experts to add to our growing team; and we’re currently on the search for a talented PHP Developer.
We require a PHP Developer to take a lead role in web and digital production projects, working alongside our expert team to produce development of the very highest standards. The developer should be able to demonstrate a very strong OOP and code/architecture, extensibility and re-usability. A good understanding of extensible relational database schemas is essential.
- Lead development of PHP web projects
- Assist in the front-end development of PHP C# websites
- Define project scope/approach
- Manage/coach junior developers
- Interact with other specialists to deliver complete projects
- Report to the Head of Digital
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in running small to medium scale projects
- Experience working on large projects would be desirable
- 5 years+ experience in development
- 3 years+ PHP experience
- Photoshop (basic level manipulation)
- Zend framework
- WordPress development
If you encompass the above skills and think our lively and exciting agency could benefit from having you on-board, send us your CV today along with a covering letter, stating why you think you’d be great for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users