WordPress Crawl Rate Tracker Plugin Upgraded & Re-released
Some of you might remember the Crawl Rate Tracker plugin we released way back in February 2008. This plugin was neglected for a while but we’ve now rebuilt the entire thing and re-released it with a few very nice improvements.
Download the plugin via the WordPress site or search from your Plugins section within the dashboard.
The plugin shows a chart of all the visits by Google & other major search engines to your site for any time period you want and also shows crawl information for specific pages. We’ve added the ability to see number of pages crawled per day as well as number of crawls.
Any feedback please leave either in the comments or on the WordPress site.
Latest from B3Labs
- Another milestone reached for Branded3 as it’s acquired by the
St Ives Group
- The latest media consumer findings & what they mean for digital marketers
- Talk to Branded3 at @BuyYorkshire in Leeds next week!
Latest from Blogstorm
- After five years, Google still doesn’t know how to rank images
- Tickets now on sale for the next #B3Seminar in London – book now!
- Google Only Shows One Organic Result To iPad Users