Paid Search Strategy
Before a PPC campaign is launched our talented paid search engineers carry out an in depth process of research & analysis to discover as much about your market as possible.
We totally immerse ourselves in your industry to evaluate:
- Competitor strategies & behaviour
- Your target market & how they use the web
- Keyword groups and who is targeting each group
- Languages used by competitors and your customers
Only by gaining a real understanding of your marketplace and customers search and purchasing behaviour can we build efficient campaigns for our clients.
Using our proprietary PPC analysis toolset we can carry out our research and create an accurate real time model of current competitor activity in your marketplace before building your campaign and running simulations to predict future performance. This method of predicting future performance based on your competitors allows us to hit the ground running with a highly efficient campaign from day one.
The key factor in generating ROI from an AdWords campaign is understanding how the Quality Score algorithm works. A high quality score means more visitors and a lower average cost per click so understanding how it works is critical.
AdWords is based around the following formula:
Ad Rank = CPC bid × Quality Score
The Quality Score for Ad Rank on Google and the search network is determined by:
- The historical clickthrough rate (CTR) of the keyword and the matched ad on Google; if the ad is appearing on a search network page, its CTR on that search network partner is also considered
- Your account history, which is measured by the CTR of all the ads and keywords in your account
- The historical CTR of the display URLs in the ad group
- The relevance of the keyword to the ads in its ad group
- The relevance of the keyword and the matched ad to the search query
- Your account’s performance in the geographical region where the ad will be shown
- Other relevance factors
Contact us today for a free no-obligation analysis of your PPC campaign strategy and see what Branded3 can do for you.