Research & Analysis
Most natural search agencies in the UK will try to propose an SEO solution without actually taking the time to understand their client’s particular needs and objectives.
Unlike us, they offer a ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Our approach is quite different and is based on the idea that nobody can hope to propose a strategy without fully understanding a particular industry.
The initial phase of every SEO campaign we undertake involves an in-depth process of research & analysis to determine the following:
- Who your main competitors are
- Where they are getting traffic from
- Which websites are linking to your competitors & why
- The top keywords sending traffic to competing sites for SEO & PPC
- How much your competitors are spending on PPC
- Where your competitors are ranking higher than you, and why
By analysing competing websites and comparing their strategies to our keyword research data, we can define the exact opportunity for each keyword set both in terms of exact traffic and revenue before we start the campaign.
We also use this research phase to drive our link-building campaigns and ensure that any important sites linking to your competitors start linking to your website too. This step can have a massive difference on rankings, possibly the biggest of all SEO campaign elements, but is overlooked by many other agencies.