Branded3’s Digital Futures Seminar is just around the corner and we can’t wait for what is guaranteed to be a fun, insightful and valuable day. We’ve only got a few tickets remaining, so we thought we’d help you out in making up your mind and convincing you that our Seminar is well-worth the small investment.
Taking place on Thursday 14th March at The Barbican Centre in London, the Digital Futures Seminar promises to teach you everything you need to know about future-proofing your online strategies. Covering SEO, social media and digital; the day is a must-attend for anyone working within online marketing and is sure to equip you with all you need to know to develop strategies which stand the test of time.
So, if you still need a bit of encouragement to peel yourself away from the desk and venture out in the cold, here are five reasons why you should buy a ticket right now:
- Value for money: The cost for a ticket is just £95, when you compare this to the price of many other industry conferences, you’ll see that ours is by far the cheapest. But this certainly doesn’t reflect a dip in presentation quality, the very opposite in fact. You see, this isn’t a money-making exercise for us, we just believe that in an ever-evolving industry like ours, it’s key to encourage transparency and knowledge transfer between experts so everyone can stay one step ahead of the game. We enjoy what we do and we just want to share it.
- We’re in London: To celebrate the launch of our new London base this year and provide a much more accessible location, we’re holding the March Seminar at The Barbican Centre in London. This is a fantastic venue which plays host to a whole heap of creative events and better still, it’s really simple to find!
- Get advice from experts: With the likes of Patrick Altoft and Tim Grice speaking, you know you’re getting the highest-quality advice. Not only have Patrick and Tim founded and ran two of the most successful blog in the Search industry, Blogstorm and SEOwizz, they’re both regularly invited to present at the biggest marketing events around the world. As well as this, you’ll gain Social Media insights from our Head of Creative & Social, Andrew Machin, who has years of brand experience having worked with the likes of John Lewis and Energizer Group. Our newly appointed Managing Director, David Crawford will also be sharing his digital insights for the future. Having worked alongside brands like Bentley, HSBC and UPS, it’s fair to say you’ll be listening to the voice of experience.
- You’re in good company: We’ve hosted a few Seminars now which have proved really popular amongst in-house brand teams. Take a look at who’s attended before:
- Good food and good chat: Don’t worry about forgetting breakfast before you leave home to grab the tube, we’ve got it covered! When you get to The Barbican Centre, we’ll have coffees and pastries waiting for you. All of this, plus lunch, cakes, refreshments and drinks is covered in the price of the ticket, so leave your wallet at home! Couple this with a bit of networking with interesting people on the side and you’ve got yourself a cracking day out of the office.
So, what else do you need? Get tickets booked for you and your team today, you won’t regret it. See you there!