A new affiliate site called Last Minute Auction shows eBay auctions that are about to end and have a price of less than $1. The idea is good but the implementation leaves something to be desired.
My tips for this site as as follows:
- Remove the ads from the right hand side until the site gets 5k uniques per day
- Use some Auction Ads banners for high value items – the commission on $1 auctions is not going to make this site rich
- Invest in a Web 2.0 logo
- Add some content – this site needs long tail traffic
- Add a blog and start linkbaiting
- Offer RSS feeds of all the data
- Blog about the best low value auctions and some high value ones with affiliate links
What do you think? Could this site be a winner?